Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Picture Perfect - Hong Kong Pt. 1


Since I've returned from my mini Tour de Asia, I have been eager to share my experience through my pictures. But as usual, I managed to take 1,000+ photos of which I am still trying to sort through -- and upload. I'm hoping to tackle this feat one country at a time.

Our first stop was Hong Kong and we arrived just in time to head over to Tsim Sha Tsui to meet up with some of Bryan's old friends to catch the final World Cup Game.

After an upsetting loss for Netherlands (and Bryan), we discovered no taxis would take us back across the harbor, the MTR wasn't open yet, and I was terribly sleepy. So we did what we do best and found a place to eat followed by a cheesy jumping photo sesh and ended up taking the Star Ferry back across the harbor for a whopping HK$2.50 (US$0.32) each.


We arrived back at our hotel at 8am, took a quick rest, then off to HK Disneyland we went!


(It's like all our other Disneyland pictures eh?)

The weather was unbelievably hot and humid -- I have no idea how people there can stand it. Luckily everywhere in HK is all about the AC so we spent a lot of time indoors. Including this restaurant themed like a toilet!  Which PS - I do not recommend eating at, but gosh, what a concept.


to be continued...

xoxo,
gsp

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe there's a toilet themed restaurant! lol was the food cr@ppy?

    ReplyDelete